Friday, September 8
|7:00 – 10:00||Meet and Greet/Registration at Wooden Boat Museum, Winterton|
Saturday, September 9
|9:00 – 9:30||Registration – Winterton Recreation Centre|
|9:30 – 10:00||Presentation – Parks Canada Partnership|
|10:00 – 10:30||Presentation – 20th Anniversary: Looking Forward|
|10:30 – 10:45||Nutrition Break|
|10:45 – 11:15||Presentation – Boat Building Workshops|
|11:15 – 11:45||Presentation – Staged Interview|
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 – 2:30||Boat Builder Demos/Networking Session/Show and Tell Displays|
|2:30 – 3:30||Presentation – Regional Heritage Groups|
|3:30 – 3:45||Nutrition Break|
|3:45 – 4:15||Annual General Meeting|
|5:00 – 7:45||Dinner – New Perlican Recreation Centre|
|8:00 – 10:00||A Night of Music – Hosted by Melvin Green at the Heart’s Content Regional Arts Centre|
Sunday, September 10
|10:00 – 2:00||Outdoor Activities – Boats in the Harbour & Heritage Skills Demonstrations in New Perlican|
* Lunch Special available at Scalliwaggs for Conference Participants
Heritage Skills Demonstrations
- Try your hand at any of our heritage skills in the beautiful harbour of New Perlican. Learn to scull or row a punt, cast a net, tie a whiff, knit a net, caulk a boat. Our demonstrators will teach you everything you need to know!
Show & Tell
- Do you have any models, half models, three piece molds, pictures or any other items you would like others to see? We want to see it! If you plan on bringing things to display, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reserve a table for you.
A Night of Music – Hosted by Melvin Green
- Melvin Green hosts an evening of music at the Heart’s Content Regional Centre for the Arts, featuring an abundance of local talent.
- Want to take part but not sure if its your style? Check out our Partner Program for our alternate programming!
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Annual General Meeting
- The Wooden Boat Museum of Newfoundland and Labrador will holding their Annual General Meeting on September 9, 2017 at 3:45 PM at the Winterton Recreation Centre.
- Minutes of AGM – October 2016
- Report from WBMNL Board of Directors – Jim Dempsey
- Financial Statement – Ray Piercey
- Election of Directors and Officers for 2017 – 2018
- Appointment of Auditor
- Other Business
- Annual General Meeting Minutes – November 26, 2016
- WBMNL Board of Directors Bios 2016 – 2017
- Nominating Committee Report 2017
- Proxy Vote 2017